Trailblazers Outdoor Retail Ltd are looking to hire a driven, enthusiastic and friendly sales advisor to join our team in a part-time position (min. 25 hours) within a fast-paced environment.
Candidates need to be able to provide excellent customer service to customers, answer queries, manage our diverse range of products and maintain our online presence (website management & social media). Full training will be provided for stock knowledge and maintaining our website (i.e. uploading new products, etc), however candidates should be comfortable with basic IT competencies.
If you fit the following requirements, please send us your cv through Indeed.
- You need to have excellent communication and selling skills across our outdoor clothing, accessories and equipment brands.
- You should demonstrate an ability to work well with customers and build rapport when advising them on the correct product choices.
- You must be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- You will need to have IT skills (Microsoft Word & Excel), emailing, WordPress Woocommerce (training will be provided, but must be comfortable and a quick learner).
- You must show an interest for outdoor activities (particularly walking/hiking/cycling/camping/water sports) and be familiar with local outdoor activities.
- Previous retail experience is desirable, but not essential.
Apply through Indeed or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org