Flexible Sales Assistants:
- Packing out stock on shelves, facing off displays to ensure they look well, replenishing/filling gaps, stock rotation if working with food items.
- Providing friendly welcomes & assistance to all Mr. Price customers at all times.
- Operating tills, carrying out cashier duties.
- Providing the highest possible standard of customer service at all times.
- Maximizing sales by providing customers with info on our special offers and Mr.Price Loyalty Scheme.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of shop floor and other areas.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- A friendly, approachable and personable manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance record.
- Flexibility and willingness to provide assistance to management in terms of hours and availability. May be required to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, & bank holidays.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for part-time sales assistants for our Mr. Price stores in Ashbourne, Athlone, Athy, Caherciveen, Carrick-on-Suir, Castlebar, Clonmel, Killarney, Kylemore, Longford, Midleton, Nenagh, Nutgrove, Sligo and Tallaght stores.
Send all job queries to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!